Membership Coordinator Job Description:
The Membership Coordinator is responsible for managing day-to-day TV and Radio membership operations, in order to assist with overall station member retention and growth. All to support the station and its mission to inform, educate and entertain the communities we serve.
The Membership Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operations within the Membership Office to ensure membership goals are met.
- Provide excellent customer service to members and prospective members via phone calls and emails.
- Oversee and assist with daily data entry tasks using our donor database (Allegiance).
- Ensure database and inbound call center are properly updated prior to pledge periods.
- Run various reports and processes within the database including monthly payment processing.
- Manage invoices and purchase orders for the department to ensure proper billing and filing.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the VP of Development.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Efficient computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with CRM database software is preferred.
- Strong communications skills and friendly, outgoing personality.
- Ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic problem solving and reasoning.
- Occasional medium to heavy lifting.
Membership Coordinator will work Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a 60 minute break for lunch. Additional or shifted hours may be required occasionally.
Membership Coordinator is a full-time, salary position. Eligible for paid vacation after three months of service.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. EOE
|Job Category||Full Time|