Lakeshore Public Media is a nonprofit, community-licensed organization that operates Lakeshore PBS and Lakeshore Public Radio, which provide Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland quality programming that informs, inspires and entertains. Lakeshore PBS broadcasts national as well as locally-produced programming to more than 14 counties across Indiana and Illinois. Lakeshore Public Radio is Northwest Indiana’s own listener-supported public radio station featuring the best of NPR, as well as unique Region-focused programming.
The Corporate Support Executive will work with our team of fundraising professionals to solicit underwriting and sponsorship sales for programming and special events as well as video production services. Responsibilities include cold calling, appointment scheduling, making presentations as well as maintenance and growth of accounts. Duties also include all aspects of underwriting activities, such as the development, execution and servicing of agreements, records maintenance, research, analysis, and reports.
Additional duties will include:
- Attend networking events and perform productive networking practices
- Assist with all special events and fundraisers to ensure maximum sponsorship
- Represent Lakeshore in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Sales or business development experience
- Demonstrated success in reaching revenue goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Superb relationship builder
- Self confident, flexible and creative approaches to challenges and opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; e-mail and internet functions
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and willing to travel locally as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of nonprofit fundraising
- Knowledge and passion for public broadcasting
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Compensation Package: Market competitive and focused on growth
- Targeted sales training and dedicated management support from a team of smart and creative individuals
- Core values that include a commitment to the success of all stakeholders, healthy work-life balance and mutual trust, dignity and respect
- Competitive benefits plans: medical, dental, vision, disability and life plans; generous personal time off (PTO) policy and holiday schedule
Hours: This position generally works 40 hours per week Monday through Friday; some weekends and evenings
Salary/Income: This is a full-time position with a competitive salary plus commission; full benefit package, generous paid time off, and mileage reimbursement
To Apply: Please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
|Job Category||Full Time|