Lakeshore Public Media, which operates Lakeshore PBS and Lakeshore Public Radio, is the public broadcasting entity for NW Indiana & Chicagoland. Our mission is to enrich the lives of Region residents through lifelong learning, the celebration of human diversity and engagement in civic concerns. We strive to bring our listeners and viewers the best of PBS and NPR programming along with award-winning local productions, local and world news, talk, music and more.
The Accounting Manager and HR Manager reports directly to the CEO, and the position is responsible for the overall management of Lakeshore Public Media’s accounting and human resources procedures.
- Perform all general ledger processes
- Bi-weekly payroll processing
- Annual audit management
- Budget processing
- Grant compliance
- Year-end grant financial procedure submissions
- Administering company policies
- Documentation procedures
- Benefit management
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Accounting degree and experience is required
- Human resources administration experience is required
- Proficiency in Quickbooks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Proficiency in payroll processing software
This position will work Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a 60 minute break for lunch. Additional or shifted
hours may be required occasionally.
The position is a full-time, salary position with benefits. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.