Obamacare Information Sessions, Enrollment Through March
January 3, 2014 by Jerry Howard
Open enrollment in the nation’s new health care coverage under the Affordable Care Act is underway, with enrollment available through March.
Methodist Hospital says its Affordable Care Act Navigators and Certified Application Counselors will host Affordable Care Act Information Sessions before the March 31st deadline, as follows:
- Thursday, January 9, from 3 to 6 p.m. – Northlake Campus, Seyl Auditorium
- Saturday. Jan. 25, 8:30 a.m. to noon – Southlake Campus, Pav. B
- Wednesday, Feb 19 from 3 to 6 p.m. – Midlake Campus, Room 164
- Thursday, March 13 from 3 to 6 p.m. – Southlake Campus, Pav. B
- Saturday, March 22 from 8:30 am to noon – Northlake Campus, South Pavilion Auditorium
Methodist welcomes related questions and offers additional information at 219-886-4584 or 219-738-5508.
About Methodist Hospitals: Methodist Hospitals is a community-based, not-for-profit health system with two full-service acute care facilities that has been leading the way to better health for residents of Northwest Indiana for almost 100 years. Methodist Hospitals offers a number of award – winning programs, including its Neuroscience, Oncology and Heart and Vascular Institutes, Center for Bariatric Surgery and Women’s Health program. Its range of services also includes Emergency services, Orthopedics & Spine, comprehensive Rehabilitation services, Behavioral Health and Home Health Services.