Corporate Support Executive
Lakeshore Public Media is home to our publicly supported television (WYIN TV 56), and radio (WLPR 89.1 FM) stations along with our website, LakeshorePublicMedia.org, serving the people of Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland communities. Our mission is to be the recognized media resource for citizens of all ages to experience lifelong learning, celebrate human diversity and engage in civic concerns, all to enrich the lives in communities we serve.
The Corporate Support Executive will work with our team of fundraising professionals to solicit underwriting and sponsorship sales for programming and special events as well as video production services. Responsibilities include calling, appointment scheduling, making presentations as well as maintenance and growth of accounts. Duties also include all aspects of underwriting activities, such as the development, execution and servicing of agreements, records maintenance, research, analysis, and reports.
Additional duties will include:
- Attend networking events and perform intentional networking practices
- Assist with all special events and fundraisers to insure maximum sponsorship
- Represent Lakeshore in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Sales or business development experience required
- Demonstrated success in reaching revenue goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Superb relationship builder
- Self confident, flexible and creative approaches to challenges and opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Client Relationship Management program/s, e-mail and internet functions
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and willing to travel locally as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the nonprofit fundraising
- Knowledge and passion for public broadcasting
- Compensation Package: Market competitive and focused on growth
- Targeted sales training and dedicated management support
- Team of smart, creative and collaborative people
- Core values that include a commitment to the success of all stakeholders, healthy work-life balance and mutual trust, dignity and respect
- Competitive Benefits Plans: Medical, dental, vision, disability and life plans; Generous Personal Time Off (PTO) policy and Holiday Schedule
Hours: This position generally works 40 hours per week Monday through Friday; some weekends and evenings.
Salary/Income: This position is a full-time, salaried position. We offer a competitive salary plus commission; full benefit package, generous paid time off, mileage reimbursement.
To Apply: Please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please.